Rapid Yamanashi Fuji No.3 / No.4
From JR Shinjuku station, there are direct trains Rapid Yamanashi Fuji No.3 / No.4
[Running dates between Shinjuku and Kawaguchiko]
3 ( Sat. ), 4 ( Sun. )
22 ( Sat. ), 23 ( Sun. ), 24 ( Holiday )
* Please double-check the running date before traveling.
Stops and departure times
|No.3 Outbound||Rapid Yamanashi Fuji||No.4 Inbound|
|Departure time||Stops||Departure time|
* The train will pass through the stations not listed above.
Car type : Five cars long ( All cars are reserved seats )
Rapid Yamanashi Fuji No.3
Bound for Kawaguchiko Reserved seat = Car 1-5
Rapid Yamanashi Fuji No.4
Bound for Shinjuku Reserved seat = Car 1-5
* Reserved seat cars not for passengers traveling on Fujikyu Railway only.
Tickets types required for the trip
Basic fare ticket + reserved seat ticket
Buying reserved seat ticket
- Ticket purchase date
- The ticket could be purchased up to one month prior to the traveling date ( from 10 o'clock ).
- Places to buy ticket
The ticket windows of Fujikyu Railway stations ( Tsuru-bunkadaigaku-mae, Mt.Fuji, Fujikyu Highland and Kawaguchiko )
Kawaguchiko, Mt.Fuji, Tsuru-bunkadaigaku-mae
8:30 - 20:00
Fujikyu Highland Station
Weekdays 8:30～17:00 / Saturday and holiday 8:30 - 17:30
East Japan Railway's "Midori no madoguchi ( Ticket Reservation Office )," "View Plaza ( Travel Centre )," and Japanese major travel agencies
Equipped with toilets
* Due to a driving condition, etc. Fujikyu Railway ( one car ) may run alternatively as a general train.
* Please note the running dates.